View Single Post

No headers.....

Brian, the sound is great, and turbo spool is amazing....very entertaining indeed!

Bully, I have not taken the plunge yet for headers. My car is a ROW car with stock manifold. Running a K27 7200 turbo, Tial WG with .9 bar spring and a straight pipe off of it. I have a B&B half bay IC too.
I am very happy with the performance of the car, and may consider headers if I can pick up a good set with heat in the future....
Right now I have been working on sorting the car more than upgrading too much.
I have the Elephant finned lines, widemouth cooler and high speed fan to install when it gets home from paint.....the car currently has stock lines, and the brass row cooler, and it is just not cutting it on hot days if I get stuck in traffic, I saw 250 degrees twice, and want the upgraded cooler and fan asap. So I decided to spend some cash there, before making her any quicker....because quicker likely means hotter.

Cheers,

Mark
K27 7200, Tial 46mm WG with straight pipe, Fabspeed Exhaust,B&B halfbay IC, Wevo mounts, Rennline floorboards, Rennline goodies, Optima mount, Elephant finned oil lines, widemouth cooler, high speed fan.
Old 07-18-2007, 07:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)