View Single Post

Zork Tube Melodies

So I received my new satin finished Zork from Brian on Friday and anxiously went into the shop on Sunday to install.

First off let me tell everyone that the craftsmanship is a work of art. Its a shame that this thing is jammed up under the car.

Got it installed fairly easily (although mine doesn't clear my lower valence) and fired it up in the shop. Sounded awesome!

Finished buttoning up a few things, swapped some brake pads and decided to take her for a spin to see what the it was like in action. Holy $hit is it loud! I had originally had a gutted borla which was far from subtle but this thing is way out there.

I am actually on the fence right now as to what I think. I think the actual sounds and tones are beyond comparison but the actual db volume is a bit higher than I would have liked (yeah I know... what did I expect with a straight pipe).

Curious to see what others are thinking as I am sure that there has been (or will be) a recent wave of installs curtousy of Brian's handy work.

Last edited by 930LDR; 07-23-2007 at 01:11 PM..
Old 07-23-2007, 01:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)