View Single Post

make sure you put oil in the pump it will rust and seize up they are shipped with oil in them and if you bench test it you have to put oil right back in or it will be seized up a few days later. ask me why I had to replace BOTH pumps when all I really needed to do was have the WUR rebuilt and flushed. I pulled both pumps out and ran them then put them back in. they never ran again. the reason they were not running in the first place was a problem with the engine harness plug by the time that was sorted out it was a few days later and both pumps were seized up from being exposed to air.
88 turbo Guards red Targa slant nose, and yes I am a horsepower junkie, 3.4liter,7.5 to 1 JE pistons, Adjustable WUR, Imagine fuel head, 1 bar waste gate headers,allthe cis toys. Now apart to become the next EFI monster. fabbing my own intake, headers Individual throttle bodies, MS-3, pauter rods, Xtreme twin plugged heads, gt-2 evo cams cop's.
05 Cayenne S lapis blue
Old 07-25-2007, 12:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)