View Single Post

Garage
OK, finally a thread I can have some fun with, for what it is worth if you patiently accumulate "used" parts here and on e-bay you can find some really nice parts. I just sold my HF2 to Brian Leask and a custom ceramic ball-bearing Garrett is replacing it, I know of an HFS for sale which will suit your needs while on CIS. Brian, AKA RarlyL8 has given you a decent road map but you are not going to gain 100hp from those mods (as I am rolling on the floor maniacally laughing my ass off).
Bell full bay intercooler $1500
HFS (Barely used from my friend Olli do a search on Rennlist for his build 547RWHP, 529RWT)
You just missed my SC330 hight lift cams from Andial that I let go for 250, I have a set of cams used on the Dyno only but they are GT2 from Imagine Auto, Stephen ground these from new billets for EFI conversions, I don't know how they work for CIS cars
Fuel Head Mod, 400
Euro fuel lines
Opening up the ports on the 930 heads $1200
Headers do a great deal to help move air and reduce lag so I would get them, Onboost probably has a used set of GHL that can be cleaned up.
Skip the notion of having 400hp on your budget, what you can do is upgrade the turbo, intercooler(find some used headers and there is a used Andial one for sale on here) and put some money into properly setting up your suspension, there is no way a properly planted 930 should be left in the twisties by God forbid a Carrera. LOL
There are a lot of EFI conversions going on so pan the classified for good parts that you can pick up.
Good luck I will be watching for your progress.
Old 07-28-2007, 07:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)