View Single Post
"I am the liquor..."

No leaks! They are holding up just fine. There were some concerns on the Rennlist boards about the exhaust port flange holes (where the exhaust studs fit) being drilled too large and that this would cause leaks. As you most of you know, my car is driven daily, and I'm still showing no signs of leaks in the hot NC climate. I should also point out that I didn't take any measurements of the holes before I installed this, so I can't really confirm. The install really did go off without a hitch.

Though they too, might be manufactured by a Chinese firm (maybe the same one), I think the GSF (Going Super Fast) headers might have better quality control. Although I'm not sure if the same T321 stainless material is used. Albert probably inspects his stuff before it's shipped. GSF is also a little more flexible in piecing together a nice "kit" if you've never had after-market headers (drip tank, oil lines, etc.). At any rate, I'm happy with my purchase. Time will continue to tell...
"Ladies and Gentlemen, from Boston Massachusetts, we are Morphine, at your service..." - Mark Sandman (RIP)
Old 08-01-2007, 03:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)