View Single Post

Hey Todd..... welcome aboard!

You know.. I think we've met, say maybe last year at the PCA Potomac Fall Swap Meet. I was the guy running the event, had the custom painted dually truck parked at the entrance.

Remeber talking to you about that car... you didn't tell me it was "The Wife's birthday present"...hmmm, I like that...excellent way to get the "buy-in!"

Anyway.. sounds like you're headed down that slippery slope that many of us here have been on. Well, you're in good hands because we all suffer from the same sickness and there are plenty of remedies offered up on this forum.

As Rob suggested, this/these topics have been tossed about and debated many times... a few searches on the board should give you some direction which way to go. To ease that pain I've attached a couple of recent links where questions similar to yours have been addressed... If you have any questions about who or where close to you...shoot me a PM or email and we'll talk.

My Wife gave me 5G's last night.

Can we talk about the factory stock fuel systems and how to improve the performance?

Aggressive cam grind

Good luck!

Paul
RGruppe #180
So many cars.. so little time!!
Old 08-02-2007, 02:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)