View Single Post
Boost Freak

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert_snyder View Post
Maxx

Thats my question...Lots of people have said the K27S and HFS were good. I bought the HFS and now I'm hearing the "overkill" argument that I don't understand.

(K27HFS) I see it like a hunting rifle. A 30 06 will kill just about anything your hunting, right. K27S is a 30 30 and will kill a rabbit but wont touch a grizzly.

I'm going to take a beating today....I feel it!

I was looking for an all around turbo to suffice now and be capable of feeding a better motor in the future...

Bob
Yeah, I saw your other thread.

Some people said the K28 that I have is outdated and overkill for my car, but it really pulls hard when it hits. I was just wanting something that came on earlier and smoother.

Good luck with the HFS .... I probably would have done the same.....at least you have room to grow should you decide to try other mods
Old 08-09-2007, 09:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)