View Single Post
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
I use my car for all the final fitment work and real-world testing. The turbo is a K27-7200 mounted with a modified turbo bracket.
My mule motor is used for the initial fabrication and uses a stock 3LDZ and a stock turbo bracket.
Both setups seem to place the turbo outlet in the same spot. My stock muffler fits both setups as well.
Unfortunately there are several turbo oil tank configuations that have been made to accommodate header designs. I would like to have a one-size-fits-all so I need to purchase every type of tank on the market and put them on my mule motor for testing and adjustments.

Sadly the above car has been sold out of state and I no longer have access to it. I was able to take some good measurements before it left and have a muffler that was built for that configuration - and no way to verify the adjustments. I need to do that before sending it off the the new owner who is like 15,000 miles away.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)