View Single Post

Garage
Getting Brave With My Experiments

OK fella's, The latest.....

Getting Brave....

Very hot again..today..150 degrees.. washed the girl and took her for a spin got on the freeway and goosed her to .8 where the Stock gage indicates and stops. I know the needle will go to 1 bar because one day I forgot to hook up that vent line to the WG. I can only get .8 at any RPM now. Car runs much better when the outside temperature diminishes, it's 80 now and a noticeable difference in boost RPM and torque. (Is this my imagination?????) I was talking to Stephan about maybe a leak in the gaskets in my BOV. It does clack when you crack the throttle. Is this indicative of a seal problem???? I would also like to buy some headers and have my buddy Craig or Nathan put them on.. If I have to screw with another frozen nut I think I will scream some more..(but its kinda one of those things that you champion and know you wont have that problem with that particular nut again) kinda rewarding when you heeve in in the neighbors yard. Rotten little Bast-ard)! I came in and had a beer! can you tell? Antiseize is my best friend!

I'm being safe and not over boosting it , I really don't know whether it will?

Got any more input.

Brave Bob
Old 08-16-2007, 08:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #49 (permalink)