View Single Post
Boost Freak

Garage
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RarlyL8 View Post
Well, the 400HP 911Turbo and the ZO6 in my story were not playing. They were out for blood. Two races tied at one each and won by the car that did not spin the tires. Niether car could pick up the other to 140mph.

Ricers can put out some crazy power. A fellow near me has a Supra laying down 1100+HP to the ground that he uses as a daily driver. I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it sitting in front of his shop every day - and on TV winning races every weekend blowing 8 sec quarter miles. Sure he can't turn a corner but I don't think that's the point ......

Actually the Supra TT isn't a bad handling car at all with a little suspension set up. My buddy has one making 590 rwhp from relatively easy mods and it will handle corners just fine. Problem with that car is, it lights the tires up until 4th gear. I think the Porsche gets the power to the ground better because of the weight being in the rear.

Last edited by Maxx1; 08-22-2007 at 02:57 AM..
Old 08-22-2007, 02:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #40 (permalink)