View Single Post

Send a message via AIM to 1fastredsc
Quote:
Originally Posted by competentone View Post
Your insurance company's interests is currently not aligned with yours.

You need to determine what those points on your driving record are going to cost you and decide if you should hire an attorney to represent your interests.

That said, we are only hearing your side of the story here, if you and your wife are telling it like you explain it here, and your two relatives are telling a completely different story about the accident to the insurance company (and you have the evidence about the location in your GPS, and obvious lack of damage to your vehicle -- which pretty much proves your two relatives are lying) I do not know why the insurance company has suddenly decided to believe your two relatives and not you, your wife and the physical evidence which corroborates your description of the events?

Have you not explained to your insurance company that you have the GPS record of your trip and there is no "4 foot cliff"? Has your wife not given a sworn affidavit to your insurance company the matches your explanation of what happened?

I really think you need an attorney.
As i understand it, i was asked to give an interview over the phone, my wife was never asked at all, and the other two gave an interview to a rep who came out in person and talked with them.
When i say 0 vehicle damage, i mean that the leaf springs are not bent, frame is fine that i can tell, no strange noises at all since i've been out in the desert with it a few times since then, and the inherently "weak" dana 35 rear end that is supposed to be "known" in the jeep community for snapping like a twig isn't even bent.
I also have photos but i need to resize them before i post.
Old 08-24-2007, 08:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #81 (permalink)