View Single Post

Porsche Crest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx1 View Post
... this evening a new Z06 Corvette comes up and rides my butt while I am passing a truck in the right lane. I am cruzing about 10 over the limit already, but I finally signal and move over as the guy flies on past me .... I couldn't help but think the guy doesn't like Porsches in the way of his overweight looking Corvette

I just can't get into the C4, C5 and C6 Corvettes. If they didn't look so FAT and had some character to them, maybe it would be different. ..... now if it were a 67 427 coupe, that would be another story.

By the way, the car is running great !! The axles didn't fly off all night and the engine is running smooth as glass ! My steering wheel is loose now .... up and down.... that's the next thing to fix.
I agree, I can't find anything appealing about any Vettes since the 1980's 'new' design. I don't care if they made a fast one or not, I just don't get any emotional response to them at all.

I also don't like fat new Porsches either.....

I guess I need a car with character more than ultimate functionality.

Much as a 930 can be a pain in the ass, it still is the car I want.

Yeah, maybe you should tighten your steering wheel.
Old 08-26-2007, 06:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)