View Single Post

Thumbs up God bless EFI!!!!

Hey guys,

I just wanted to put a post out here to let you know that I am close to hitting the dyno with my new EFI setup and new Garrett turbo! I should be posting dyno numbers soon. Next couple of weeks anyway.

I have already noticed a nice increase in fuel economy and the best part of this conversion has to be the driveability! This car drives so crisp and so responsive it is amazing. It doesnt feel like I own the same car.

I used a brand new ECM from Spectre Perfromance called the eMS-pro, MSD DIS4 Plus ingition control, MSD two tower GM coils (3) single plugged, Innovate wide band, GT35R turbo, and straight through stainless Magnaflow muffler exiting off the passenger side.

This thing ROCKS! Just way excited and wanted to share! I still would only recommend this conversion only in a situation where your CIS system has totally failed OR, you just have a ton of money to dump into your P car.

I must say thought that it is hands down the best money I have put into this car yet and probably for quite some time.

.................................................. ............C
Old 08-28-2007, 12:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)