View Single Post
resident samsquamch

Matched set of CIS fuel injectors

I think the last item I need to round off my CIS injection system is a set of flow matched fuel injectors. When I rebuilt the engine, Neil Harvey of Performance Developments actually cleaned and tested my injectors, while he had my other engine parts for machining. Two of my injectors were bad, and so I purchased two new ones from Imagine Auto. The two new ones were installed in cylinders 2 and 5...my best attempt at balancing things. I'm still not convinced, though, that all are matched...and if I had to guess, the all too critical injectors are probably the weakest link in my system.

Keeping in mind that this is my daily transportation, does anyone have any advice for obtaining a set of matched injectors? A deal in which I bought a set and used mine as a trade-in core when I pulled them. I can't be down for two weeks while I wait for a service.

I know I could buy all new ones, but I'm just not sure I'd get a guarantee that they'd all be flow matched.

Any thoughts on this one...please spare me the "go EFI" comments.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, from Boston Massachusetts, we are Morphine, at your service..." - Mark Sandman (RIP)
Old 08-31-2007, 05:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)