View Single Post
one of the great unwashed

I need to go over this again.
I am adjusting my Brian Leask WUR (a wonderful device, BTW). I have been running the car for a while now with it installed. I found I had high control pressure, around 4 bar, and adjusted it back to 3.0 bar. I have two air connections on it, side and top. I have the top port open for atmospheric reference. The side port is connected to the discharge side of the compressor. I am guessing that's correct, as I get pretty good enrichment under boost. Does the top port stay open? Or, does this connect to a vacuum source?

My warm control pressure was high. I'm trying to get the car working best I can before it goes on the dyno Wednesday. BTW, my AFR drops way off when off the throttle, like coasting downhill, to 17:1 or so, or off the chart. Lots of popping out the muffler also, which I attribute to my cams. I also have a bit of high idle (like 1100 RPM), which is difficult to get dropped. I think I am bypassing some air; I don't think there are any leaks.
Old 09-02-2007, 01:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)