View Single Post
Boost Freak

Garage
Lightbulb

Do a Supra TT. 600 rwhp is pretty easy with that car with exhaust, boost controller, one large turbo, better clutch and larger intercooler. The are wayyy over engineered !! My buddy has one and that is one seriously fast car! Problem is, because of movies like the Fast and Furious, the prices got jacked through the roof and they are hard to find.

I was looking at a 25K mile mint condition black 1993.5 and with the BPU in boxes ... never installed. It was an automatic and that's why I didn't buy it. Now I am kicking myself for not snagging it..... it's a cool looking car, especially in Black

Mazda huh .... I've never really been a fan of Mazda or Nissan for that matter.

How about a Vette? They depreciate to nothing and you can get a good deal, build the crap out of that small block motor ........ but then again, you would blend in with the rest of all the millions of Vettes out there. Oh well, good luck in whatever you decide on. That's just my 2 cents.

Last edited by Maxx1; 09-05-2007 at 08:09 PM..
Old 09-05-2007, 08:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)