View Single Post

I have no interest in supra's and especially vettes. This was not a thread for what I should buy, but a thread for what I AM buying.

I appreciate your thoughts Max but a 600 HP RX7 is just as easy to build as the supra and I will end up with a car that is not in the same weight class as an F350 Ford like the supra. Translation. A 600 HP RX7 will smoke a 600 HP Supra by weight alone. The RX7 is also hands down a better handling car.

DDDD, I have driven a few of these cars and you are correct when you say they are scary. They can be a very twitchy car and border on unpredictable at times, but I seem to remember buying a certain german turbo car a few years back that I felt the same about. Now shes just an old sock that I love to take out and flog as much as possible and it feels natural to me.

Over everything, even if the HP numbers were not possible with this car, I would still want it just from the looks department. It is the most stunning car Mazda has ever created in my opinion.

Thanks guys!

.................................................. ............Chris
Old 09-05-2007, 09:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)