Thread: Struts...Wow!!!
View Single Post

Struts...Wow!!!

Holy cow! Can't believe the difference in my car. I just installed the Bilstein Sport Struts in the front of my 1985 930S. Absolutely amazing bang for the buck. The front end now sticks and a lot of the highspeed twitchiness is gone.
Could have finished the swap in under an hour if I was not such a fanatic about cleaning every part I take off this car.
Ordered rears too but they have not arrived yet from our sponsor. Probably won't make as much difference as the front but I can hope.
I have now got the front end all finished. New A-Arm bushings, ball joints and struts. I chose not to do T-Bar change just because I street drive th car and don't want an unbearable ride like I ended up with in an old Passat I used to have.
I love it when every once in awhile I work on my cars and can really feel a worthwhile difference.
Does this mean my car is no longer a bone stock original 930S??? Ah, who cares, you can't see the difference anyway
Engine Rebuild & Restorations
Old 09-07-2007, 06:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)