View Single Post
village idiot

Wink need to get groceries quicker

backround:
sept-06 bought wife 1988 white 930 cab w 36k miles for 40th Bday.
our twin boys just turned 3 on 8.31.07 and i'm tired of being told at 11pm that we don't have any milk. So my thinking is to modify "her" car so i can get go get milk and back in bed in less time. I'm just trying to be efficient. Ok- we're all in agreement so far, right?
So i am in the middle of the following modifications and need help on allocating which modifications to be used on which gift occassion. Death by matrimony aniv 9.15, her Bday 9.27, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Xmas, New years, Vday, Easter....well you all get the picture. I need help collating gifts & holidays.

Exhaust: RarlyL8 Motorsports-SSI headers w/muffler dual exit and of course Zork tube accessory item, all Hgloss finish,Tial 46 WG
Intercooler: Kokeln polished (its a harley thing-they wouldn't chrome it)
Turbo: K27 HF-s
P&C: 3.4 nikkies w/J& E pistons 8:1 with extra options -ie additional 4 weeks, wrist pins.
from "The PHD-IA": full head work, twin plug, ignition system, cams, fuel head mod, wires etc.
Clutch:-lw KEP with new syncros and what ever else the mechanic said
Shifter: wevo short shift kit
WUR & adj RPM: brian leask
other: engine pad, spring,rocker arms and more misc crapolla that i can't remember, boost guage in place of clock.

looking for advice on Holiday gift giving ideasand of course feel free to express thoughts on some of the mods.

Cheers
Todd
York, PA
ps...is there a softer seat to sleep on other than the sport seats in the car? just in case she sees the bills, i will need to go to plan B at night to sleep.
88 930 cab w/36k miles(ok its the wife's 40th b-day present) She knows the clutch needs replaced. She doesn't know about-3.4L: LN engineering-Nikkies cylinders: 8:1 JE pistons: IA-(fuel head, XDI twin plug ignition, revalved, respringed, reguided & ported n polished heads, matched cam grind): K27HFs: Kokeln IC: Braink Leask-(WUR & RPM switch): H&K-(SSI & dual exhaust): Tial 46mm wg: and lots of parts coated by Calico Coatings.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)