View Single Post

Porsche Crest Thank You Everyone For Joining Us @ GAF Saturday!

The Saturday Group!

I am very happy to say everone...including a few extra, were able to make the trip to GAF Saturday morning. At our 2nd stop, we all had the opportunity to meet and chat for a bit at Starbucks. Then off to GAF with a few moments of "stick" by the front runners. Steve and I were comfortable watching the show from the back. All in all, we had a great time. (Please post your pics on this thread.)

This year was special as was "Turbo's on Mainstreet". I drove my 930 RSR to the show and won the 1st Place Award. So there's one for the Pelican 930's Forum. I am especially proud since a lot has happened in the month of September regarding my 930 RSR. My car was featured in Excellence (Sept Issue) and won the 1st Place Award for Turbo's on Mainstreet Show.

Having the group of Pelican's with us and winning the award was really special to my wife Judy and me. Thank you all for making this GAF a great experience. I hope to do the same next year. I am sure the Sunday group are enjoying themselves.

BTW, for those of you who noticed/heard my exhaust, It is a prototype RSR muffler specially made for GAF by RarlyL8 (Brian B). Thank you Brian, for helping me with the final touch in completing my RSR look. Brian fabbed this unit with time constrainst and without my car. He did a great job and still wants to improve the prototype.

Lastly, I would like to give all fellow Pelican's notice my 930 RSR will be going on Ebay and other "For Sale" sites. In addition to the article in Excellence and the 1st Place Award at GAF, I know the new owner will be happy with this car. On another note....all mod's are bolt on. Hence if anyone would like to put the car back to stock/original, not a problem.

Thank you again,

Paul & Judy Rodelo

Last edited by PAUL RODELO; 09-09-2007 at 08:29 PM..
Old 09-09-2007, 11:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)