View Single Post

Porsche Crest To mod or keep it stock!

Hi Guys (Hope this is ok to cross post..)

I have been enjoying my 1979 euro 930 since I bought it, I have also been reading/searching the archives on here and pelican and I am a deep down boostaholic. I have the desire to build up more hp by adding a bigger i/c, k-27 turbo, headers, borla exhaust, and whatever fuel mods it would require. I would also like to modify the a/c to work better from one of the griffiths kits. Then for the exterior I really love the RH supercup/speedline wheels but I don't think I could justify 4k for wheels....Does anyone make replicas in that style? I also think the C2 bumpers look great on 930's..... So right now I have this shopping list:

GSF/OBX Headers
Borla XR-1 Muffler
Better I/C w/ BOV (965 maybe?)
K-27 Turbo
Speedline or Supercup wheels
Adj. WUR if turbo and i/c are purchased
Rennaire or Griffiths A/C
tint windows
C2 FRP Bumpers

These mods seems pretty common and all look clean. It would make the car sound alot better for sure! Then I have the other half of me that just wants to keep it simple and leave everything stock for simplicity and reliability... and oh yea it is alot cheaper that way! BTW are there any major reliability differences between my suggested mods and stock? Would these mods make a big difference in the cars characterics? I am not planning on making any changes for awhile but I may start collecting parts when I run into extra cash....

50k:Lindren Green:B&B Dual Out Pipes:K27:965 I/C: --SOLD!!

Last edited by mdurbahn; 09-09-2007 at 05:51 PM..
Old 09-09-2007, 05:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)