View Single Post
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
Thanks for the complement. The tailpipe design focus was symmetry and ease of installation (read - stay out of the way so you can get your arm up there without removing the valance). The outlets are a little tricky to cut in order to get the angle and look just right. All of the residue collects on the bottom side of the bumper where it cannot be seen. Mine are black on both sides from heat cycle runs (that's my excuse for boosting and I'm sticking to it).

I do all I can to keep the cost down. Unfortunately the choice is USA production, feather wieght and strength (321) vs Chinese production and lower cost materials (aluminized). Being they are designed for a 930 I opt for the former.

Maxx - these mufflers are performance oriented. They are loud. Not Zork loud but much more than stock. Muscle car loud.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)