View Single Post

Garage
How much power do you have? How did you get there?

How much power do you have? How did you get there? This isnít meant to be a competition but more of a road map for enthusiast on the same quest. This will hopefully be an amorphous list of modifications and the results they yield. In my experience there has been more than one way to make power but to efficiently climb Everest is there really just one path to do so safely. My hope is that we can share our experiences so that others can follow a less painful course to the same end.

Imagine Auto has a roadmap, as does Protomotive, Turbo Kraft, Speed Werks and a host of other shops, what I would like to see is a discourse on what the customer finds to meet their needs not necessarily what they have been sold. The DIY guys can weigh in too; I hope to hear from Jim2 and Don Enderlein as well. Hopefully we can meld all our resources to come up with a plan for the DIY and a build sheet for various target HP levels at a given boost, shall we say 1 Bar? Your input will be greatly appreciated. This will be cross posted on Rennlist.
Old 09-18-2007, 02:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)