View Single Post
Boost Freak

Garage
Talking I contacted the 2nd owner of my 930 last night and got a lot of info on the car ....

I found out why the car was never federalized and what all it went through.... it's a long story.

I guess the web regrinds are just the stock profile. He broke a rocker, damaged a cam and had to replace them.... something I was wondering about.

He claims he's the car will pull to 180mph and he's had it there a few different occasions. ..... the car had the stock turbo and headers. Does this sound like a case of speedometer error, or can these cars run that fast?

He did mention that he's driven an identical US spec car and this Euro spec was much stronger all the way around. It was interesting finding out info about the car's origins. It was imported and purchased new in 82 for $54,000.

... anyway, I think I got a decent car for the price.
Old 09-19-2007, 04:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)