Thread: Hit by Truck
View Single Post

Garage
Dewolf,

Its obvious you take good care of her. I do feel for you..I would be pissed too. I just feel sorry for the wanker who hits my car being careless or doing something aggressive. I would take it like someone hitting one of my kids..

I think that stems from me taking all the extra safety steps to park away from people at my expense of walking farther just to avoid some forking nimrod from door dinging it. Then you have the tribal a-s holes who will park next to you way out in the forking boonies where your trying to avoid them either because there as-holes or they have a tribal mentality where I need to park next to somebody. Anyway- your picture goy my blood pressure up too. Get the car to a shop and have them fix it..But take and odometer reading and tell the shop owner that you have, and the car is not to be driven and write that on your invoice. It doesn't need a test drive. You know there looking for a reason to drive it and see what shes got...meaning thrash on it. If they drive it take your car and tell them they breached the contract and don't pay them. One little as-hole can cause synchro/ tranny damage and wind the piss out of it or screw up something.. Be careful mate..

Good luck...
Old 09-22-2007, 07:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)