View Single Post
fredmeister fredmeister is offline
Smart quod bastardus
fredmeister's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Baltimore, MD, USA
Posts: 2,232
That line is the oil supply line to your turbo. It should run all the way to the back of the engine (flywheel end) and actually connect into the fitting off the block that also has the idiot light switch for the oil pressure. This switch is back by the breather cover for the engine.....of course it is hidden by the intake manifold and CIS hardware.
Anyway, from your photos it looks like that hose is hose clamped to the brass section, this should be a nice flanged fitting so somewhere along the line this hose/pipe was modified (incorrectly). You should really replace it with a properly flanged line Item 11 to make sure it never leaks again. My opinion.
Old 09-22-2007, 08:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)