Thread: Hit by Truck
View Single Post
user & abuser

Garage
thats crazy..911nut

he's not saying he wants a perfect org condition car. he's saying he wants a perserved driver. All proper maintance, no drive mistakes, always kept clean to avoid rust & scratching.....

22yrs is a good run IMO. It shows commitment to safe driving in the car as well, because even in my 5 years of driving i can confirm that i've avoided more then 10 accidents....

as per parking away... that really doesn't seem to work, people pull up and wanna see it, next thing you know 4 twelve year olds have their hands all over it asking there dad if they can sit in it....a few of them are writing their name in the road grime in the back of the wheel arches....another is bored and jumping back into the family buick, using my car door as a door stop...... it really is sickening how other people treat nice cars.... even in my own carport when i group of my firends are outside smoking it isn't uncommon for one of them to sit on the fender.... often with jeans on... doesn't really matter how many times you've asked someoen before... it just looks comfy i guess...
Old 09-23-2007, 09:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)