Thread: Hit by Truck
View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facey View Post
even in my own carport when i group of my Friends are outside smoking it isn't uncommon for one of them to sit on the fender.... often with jeans on... doesn't really matter how many times you've asked someone before... it just looks comfy i guess...

The hood between the head lights does look like a recliner. the only issue with that is the hoods are so weak on these cars that if they were sat on, the person would bend the hood right into the trunk. I have a no touching policy with my car, and I re-enforce this every time someone wants to take a look.

I also try to stay away from all traffic on the roads (luckily my car is not a daily driver) If some punk kid tries to race me, I pull off to the side of the street and let him pass, or take a backroad (I try to do this anyway b/c it is a whole lot more fun!)

The next project is to install a third brake light on the rear windshield, those are a must down here b/c thats the only thing people look at.
06 Dodge Ram 2500 Power Wagon: Tow Vehicle
Old 09-23-2007, 02:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)