View Single Post

F*** that exhaust! Unbolt the whole thing from the heads back and send it to the recycle yard.... or to one of those Porsche drivers that like boost to come on 1000 rpm later than it should.
In reality, do what you think is best for the car. When you make a mod to the car, drive it and ask yourself "Is this what I like, or do I want more?" Sometimes you will absolutely hate what you have done and at the worst you could undo it.
With the exhaust system, there are no performance benefits to keeping the stock heat exchangers and muffler.
The heat exchangers will also be a topic of argument. I have the B&B set on my car and yes they have cracked, but all in all they have done their duty at over 10 years of use.
Oh yea, ditto on what Tom says about the epa/dot junk. Some of the people that have done those conversions have no right to work on a car, let alone a porsche
2008 C6/Z51 Corvette

Last edited by 930gt-40r; 09-24-2007 at 03:07 PM.. Reason: forgot to add something
Old 09-24-2007, 03:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #26 (permalink)