View Single Post

For wheels, contact Jeff Alton at this site. He will give you a deal on Kodiak wheels, which are the best wheel for your buck from any pont of view, and supposedly they have a bunch of new styles which are not on their website.

Half the cost, custom built to your specs.

I would not update to the C2 style if it was me. The C2 style looks heavy and IMO clunky. It ruins the whole vintage look. I would go with some kind of vintage bumpers if you really want to change them, like Getty or GT racing or MA shaw has. Just my 2 cents...

If you keep the exterior in good condition, and don't sell off your stock components just because you remove them, you can switch back.

Personally, I am going to drive my car, so returning it to stock is the last thing I worry about. I would like to keep the car as fast as modern cars right up until they do away with gasoline engines. I would like to have the fastest 60 year old 930 around...

The 930 is the most fun handling street car I have ever had by a mile. I could care less if something else corners marginally better or whatever, the 930 is friggin fun to drive!!!!

Once you start modding your car, all thoughts of keeping it stock will gently fade from your mind, and a year from now you will probably be thinking 'why was I so worried about STOCK, anyway?'

My 2 cents....
Old 09-26-2007, 09:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #36 (permalink)