Thread: Hit by Truck
View Single Post
Boost Freak

Garage
Angry

I live in a state where the economy is horrible and there is an abundance of 80s and 90s junker running the streets many with temp tags and probably no insurance. The Porsche hate is amazing .... uneducated losers with nothing to lose tend to screw with me from time to time.

I had some idiot swerved over in my lane and came at me head on.... then swerved back over at the last minute laughing as he went by. In fact, 5 minutes after I got the car and was driving it home, some jerk in a Pontiac decided to tail gate me for about 3 miles ... I mean like maybe 3 feet off my bumper. I was going 5 over the speed limit ..... what is wrong with these people?

I have a nice black Acura for my daily driver and someone did a nice little key number on part of the quarter panel. Some people just need to be shot and taken out of their miserable exsistance.

Dewolf, I hope your settlement goes well and you get your car fixed so you would never know....
Old 09-30-2007, 05:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)