Thread: Pants-less 930
View Single Post
Heavy Metal Relocator

Garage
excuse me for venturing into the unknown (I'm from that "other" Porsche realm know as the 928 side of things), but I still didn't quite get the deal about two other injectors on the CIS setup you guys were discussing......?

I am in the middle of building a blown/stroked/Euro 928 engine, using the CIS setup that my Euro 928 came with.

Where are the two other injectors plumbed in at? Are they down stream of the turbo, or just prior to the intake ports on the heads, or are they plumbed into the intake manifold?

While I'm not going to be using turbos, I will be using a roots type supercharger and was curious about extra injection to coincide with the blower's increased air compression (volume)to prevent detonation.

Any thoughts or guidance from any of you?

thanks---rhj

P.S. NIce job on the Carrera......funny looking exhaust though----maybe you'd like my header sidepipes on my 928 better? Loud as heck (no muffs inside), but absolutely zero backpressure......

Bill Maher 8/4/09--- "I'll show you Obama's birth certificate, when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma."
Old 09-30-2007, 08:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #97 (permalink)