View Single Post

Actually, there are plenty of oil only T3's. Precision Turbo gives you the option of oil only or both oil and water.

K27's not true bolt-ons? Hmm, I guess I'm a bit confused. I realize earlier 930's came with the 3LDZ, and I'm not sure how they are different from the later K27 7006 and 7200's, however I was under the impression that all of them were still K27 frame turbos? Are you maybe just referring to slight differences in fitment such as a bit of custom work on the intake side? If so, that's really not that big of a deal. It's usually a lot easier to fab up some custom intake piping and/or couplers as opposed to trying to re-work the exhaust side (new muffler section, modifying or replacing header turbo flange, etc). Take what I say with a grain of salt as technically I own a "wannabe" 930 and not even the real thing.
Old 10-02-2007, 03:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)