View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porschefile View Post
Actually, there are plenty of oil only T3's. Precision Turbo gives you the option of oil only or both oil and water.

K27's not true bolt-ons? Hmm, I guess I'm a bit confused. I realize earlier 930's came with the 3LDZ, and I'm not sure how they are different from the later K27 7006 and 7200's, however I was under the impression that all of them were still K27 frame turbos? Are you maybe just referring to slight differences in fitment such as a bit of custom work on the intake side? If so, that's really not that big of a deal. It's usually a lot easier to fab up some custom intake piping and/or couplers as opposed to trying to re-work the exhaust side (new muffler section, modifying or replacing header turbo flange, etc). Take what I say with a grain of salt as technically I own a "wannabe" 930 and not even the real thing.

Yea if I wasn't so lazy I would have definately went with a gt series garret, maybe over the winter i will get some ambition...maybe a gt32r?
50k:Lindren Green:B&B Dual Out Pipes:K27:965 I/C: --SOLD!!
Old 10-02-2007, 05:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)