View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx1 View Post
Yeah, that is a good point. I should decide all the weight I am going to remove, then lower and align the car. In a way, I hate to remove the spare just in case of a flat, then again, I have flatbed towing.

I'd like to weigh that GHL muffer and compare to a Zork or a dual Rarly pipe. The bumpers are heavy too, but I'm not sold on replacing them with glass bumpers. The car is pretty nice and stock ... I don't want to hack it up too much.
Never do work twice if you can help it.

I have done everything on this car twice, and it is starting to piss me off.

Remember, a zork is loud. I don't think it would work where you live. I think your current muffler is fine. Rarly8 has a couple things that will weigh a few pounds less, but your big weight savings is the A/C and spare tire. That is a 100 pounds.

Just put the spare tire back in the car on long distance trips. Unless you get lots of flats around where you live, or just can't find a buddy to pick up your spare tire out of your garage if you get stuck. Anyway, that is what I do...
Old 10-03-2007, 11:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)