View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayglass View Post
I am running the Centerforce lightweight pressure plate and disk in my car. I'm quite happy with it. It is smooth on engagement and seems to rev well. It's been in the car since 2004 and the dyno run from about that time shows 340 hp at the wheels.

I have actually been thinking about a light flywheel. Olli, are you returning those parts or looking for a new home for them? Some days I am both brave *and* crazy...

Oops, I just realized that your car is an '89. We may not share common clutch parts. I'll have a look this evening.
Thanks Andy, I think I will keep these parts for now since they came with a 6 speed sequential gearbox that I bought. If I end up selling the sequential, I think the LWFW/Clutch/PP should go with it. I think they are meant for each others and I was trying to get this race stuff to work with a G64/51 with poor results. I now have a dual mass flywheel and a Sachs PP (CLU 88 3082 752) and everything is really good. Could not be happier.

1989 930 - 3.5l - M48 - G64/51
Old 10-11-2007, 06:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)