View Single Post

Here are some pics of what I have so far, I have not had time to touch the 930 for the past 6 weeks or so (notice the rust on the bracket) but here are some pics of what I did. I cut off and sanded the tab on the right side of the intercooler (facing it from the rear - this should allow it to clear stock wing fine as long as the fore / aft angle is correct), welded a 45 degree cast 3" aluminum elbow with lip on the inlet side, rounded the corners on the front right mounting tab, welded up the front pipe threaded hole and the rear pipe threaded hole (pics later), cut down the block tapped for a sensor, welded a little aluminum nipple and threaded in my wastegate nipple and finally cut off the two tabs welded on the back. I still need to make a heim joint assy. to bolt the front right corner down and fabricate two surface mount tabs on the rear so it can be secured with hardware... (more on that later)
Sorry for the partial response but busy with work. I'll chime in later this weekend with more pics and explaniations so you can mimic my work and save yourself the time in R&D.

E-man

Old 11-01-2007, 03:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #37 (permalink)