View Single Post
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
Road Test

Well I took her out for a 30 minute test. Ran it through all of the conditions you should see.

I am really surprised at how much of the edge was removed by the sound deadening material. This short muffler is significantly less loud than my stock exit single outlet muffler. All the characteristics are still there but subdued. It still burgles on decel but does not cackle. It is not "raw".
What would I use to take my kid through the school drop-off line? This muffler.
(I do drop my kid off with the other muffler on the car but I park around the side to avoid the extra attention).

You say your current muffler does not burble on decel? It must be more quiet than this one. Personally I would choose this one for a daily driver and my other one for a weekend warrior.

Sandman - shoot me your phone number and I'll call you on Sunday. We'll work it out.

Old 11-03-2007, 01:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)