Thread: Turbo/Cam combo
View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sand_man View Post
Yeah, that's what I was getting at. With my 7200, I used to find myself getting prepared for launch, and then it would sort of fall off at the upper end - don't get me wrong, it was/is plenty for the street. With the HFS the power delivery feels VERY different...you go fast without this huge explosion.
Whoa! You swapped a used K27/7200 for a new K27/HFS!!?! I missed that it was the 'S' flavor. Man, that was one sweet deal! And you still have a full complement of internal organs and limbs?

The K27/7200 sounds very similar to the 3DLZ, that's exactly what it felt like to drive. Used to have to collect your thoughts and breathe between shifts... Guess the 7200 probably flows better than the original boat anchor, though.

I noticed that the K27/HF took some pilot re-calibration once you just start enjoying the different sports car you ended up with. In other words, keep an eye on the speedo, that road could be shorter than you think...
Old 11-05-2007, 11:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #31 (permalink)