View Single Post
Innocent Bystander

Garage
Thanks, I can appreciate that. And you're right, I'm trying to figure out exactly what I have. I drove it about 30 miles to get it to my garage. The previous owner claims to have driven it occasionally but I don't really know. On the surface it appears to be solid, runs strong with no unusual noises and no smoke, although the second gear synchronizer is bad. Rotors show some wear and the paint is bad. Did I mention that the interior is really bad? I know, your asking yourself why I bought it. It just seemed like a jewel in the rough just waiting for me to polish it up. If you look closely, you can see that the roof has no paint. The previous owner said that after he bought it a couple of years ago, the paint on the roof developed a crack and just peeled off in two sheets. That's no problem as I plan on stripping her down and shooting a fresh coat on her. It really is kind of rough, but I like projects. Besides, it was cheap.

It's European spec car with no smog equipment. I'd really like to find some info about these particular cars before I tear into it. I'll have to before I get too serious about it.

Old 11-05-2007, 05:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)