View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-man930 View Post
sigh...I have not finished w/ the car, work keeps me so covered up that the 930 sits and waits for long periods of time.
E-man

Hmmmmm, glad to know I'm not the only one with that issue...maybe we should start a support group. Oh, that what this is.. sorta!!

I am also making adjustments in moving to a Larger IC. My car has an Andial Racing half bay IC.. this IC looks the same as the Garretson and one other manufacturer. Believe they are the same but marketed by different outfits.

Anyway, wanted to move to full bay IC, had been checking the prices on some (wow!) and gathering bits of info as there appear to be many theories on the efficiencies of full bay designs. There were lots of these around in the 80s produced by various tuners and performance manufacturers and I just have a hard time believing that many of the designs would be deemed inferior.

Funny thing is these parts have now all but disappeared.. I guess the choices these days are either Blown6, Powerhaus, or have one custom fabbed by Prototech or somebody?

As I get back to the garage, I will take some pics of mine and post to the thread as well for comparison.
RGruppe #180
So many cars.. so little time!!
Old 11-06-2007, 07:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #47 (permalink)