View Single Post

Honors to Jamsal this weekend!

VZ935, this is for you, I wanted to send a private message, but I believe I am not allowed, as this is my first post.

This weekend there will be a honorary race in El Salvador conmemorating Enrique "JAMSAL" Molins.

I have the honor of competing in this race, I am relatively young, and I love recing history, I read JAMSAL's track record and I was amazed that someone in this part of the world was racing, at that level at that time, it's simply amazing.

I love Porsches and the 935 is such an extreme car I have fantacized about it since I can remember.

Well I will try to take pictures and being a pilot I can be close to him and hopefully get some first hand stories of driving a 935 in the same track we are racing. I feel honored to race in the same track as those cars. I was searching for old pictures of the cars at El Jabali, and it gave me chills to be able to recognize the corners.

You own a car that is worshiped and still talked about today, it was something to behold, too bad I was too young when they raced.

Anyhow just wanted to let you know that the past owvner of your car, is being honored for his racing career.

this pictures are from pbase, I hope its ok to post

this is the pony corner, very tricky downhill braking....

coming out of dunlop corner, a decreasing radius double apex corner....

coming from the main straigt into the first corner....

There are more pictures at this link:
http://www.pbase.com/bernds_porsche_935s/kikos_fonseca_935_chassis__930_670_0162

I hope I made myself clear, english is my sencond languague.

Congratulations on owning such a historic and amazing car, I am glad to see and know it is still alive and being used. Take care.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)