View Single Post

Porsche Crest removable steering wheel adapter?

The more I drive my car, the more I have a nagging concern about it getting stolen. One of several steps I'd like to take to make it unattractive to thieves would be to have a removable steering wheel like many racers use.

I have the 930S wheel in my car and the steering wheel hub extender that's about 1/2 inch thick and slightly offset. I like the offset as it makes it easier to see the instruments.

I know that Momo makes one for their wheels, but I have never seen one that says it will work with my wheel. Since I didn't install the "S" wheel (it came on the car), I don't know if an adapter was used or how that differs from the stock 930 wheel. I do like my wheel, so if there is a system available for it I would prefer to keep the 930S wheel.

Is there any chance this unit: PEL-QRS-1001 from our host would work? Any suggestions?

Last edited by ayglass; 11-13-2007 at 09:39 PM..
Old 11-13-2007, 09:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)