View Single Post

- Craig, JP:
Thanks for the compliments guys.. I'm sure my Bud would appreciate that. Yeah, and she's fast too!

- Rarly:
Can't promise but I will try to find some in the archives.. there may be some still around on.. don't laugh, floppy disk.

I've been having trouble keeping up with many pics lately as I migrate files from an old laptop that has gone kaput to the new one... some stuff on memory stick, some on DVD, some on floppy and for the most part I can't find anything I'm really looking for. We'll see.

I even had the spec sheet on the motor pictured. From Memory it's a 3.4 Ltr twin plug running a flowed Carrera manifold, Tech-3 ECU & coils, P&P flame ringed heads, Carrillo rods, crank massaged and cross drilled, grooved bearing, boat tailed and polished case inside and out, can't remember which turbos, either IHI or Turbonetics.. I know he had both... lots of custom tubing and coatings internally and externally. Hope that helps for those that asked.

Paul
RGruppe #180
So many cars.. so little time!!
Old 11-15-2007, 10:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #25 (permalink)