View Single Post

Question Where to go for C2/4 Bodykit for 80s 930?

I am getting ready to buy a second 930 to beat up in an effort to keep my girl "Helga" in her present prestine condition. With that said I am in negociation to buy a 89 with only 26K on a performance built 3.3 and G50 in the high 20s. Since the body and paint is a 10 footer I would like to ditch the heavy front and rear bumpers and update the car to a C2/4 sytle or 90s turbo. Anyone have used stuff?

Besides Better Bodies where should I look for the fronts and rears. MY new car has the boxed rockers (I like with the slant but do not know with the standard fenders) and the typical vented quarters.

Sugestions? pics? How much of a hit can the modified fronts or rears take? I would hate to spend 3K only to get booted and destroy my work....

Any input would be welcome. $ may not be an issue to some degree. I was planing on selling the 930 and buying a 996TT but picked this option instead- to those helping me with the 996TT- Thanks but I am more comfortable with the 930 that I know something about. IF I love the new car I may sell Helga, we will see.- Regards, Mike
Old 11-16-2007, 03:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)