View Single Post

rg500930 makes a good point.

Relative to new car prices we are getting a lot of value for our money. Yes, there are repairs and parts prices are high. But consider this: I have a friend who works for an hourly wage. He likes sporty cars and is planning to move from a modified Honda Civic to a G35. A G35 is a nice enough car. But consider that he's probably going to pay as much for the G35 as I did for my 930. His go-fast parts aren't any cheaper and he's going to experience a lot of depreciation over the next 5 years. When he gets tired of the car or feels the itch for something new his car won't generate the kind of interest that a 930 generates.

Selling a 930 stock or modified might not fetch the kind of price we would like to see, but compared to many other newer cars we are still getting a deal. I plan to drive the wheels off of mine, then rebuild it and do the same thing again....
Old 11-17-2007, 04:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)