View Single Post

Very nice. I only wish you had an opportunity to make a spirited pass around that gold sedan at the end....

I take no credit for that moment of self-control. I just had the entire suspension done along with the new cooler and playing with the fuel enrichment so I am TRYING to be good. Please don't encourage me to return to my wicked ways so soon

Also, check out the AFR gauge in operation, what type is it?

The XD-16 from Innovative. I have not had a chance to hook it to my laptop for in depth analysis of the AFRs....but I like it so far.

Lawman,
That sounds GREAT! not too cazy at all.. do you have a video of the car from the outside?

Not yet, maybe soon. I was using a small Olympus digital attached to my Brey Krauss harness truss and camera mount. Really not too bad, pretty stable and sound was good. The quality got wacked from U-Tube when they processed it a little.

But something else,
is that your xd16 in clock position?
Truly it looks a little nervous.
Can you post a pic of the gauge in clock position please?

JBrown who posts on this Rennlist and this board made me the mount using my old clock housing (I still have the face) and fabricated a carbon fiber face to make the XD-16 fit the old housing. It looks great I will post in the next few days. The guage is very fast, it will stay pretty level when you stay on the throttle though. Numbers jump alot when you moderate the throttle and then even out. In the vid I was lifting to make the Zork gurble a lil. When i hook up may laptop i will set the guage fro diff. colors to let me know when I am running lean. right now there too much purple and blue, I want green yellow and red.
1987 930 - K27 7200 / DAS Full Cage / Blownsix Intercooler / BB Headers / Zork Tube / Tial 46mm / Adjustable WUR / RPM Activated Solenoid / Open Element Air Intake / Smart Racing 27mm Sways / 24 and 33mm Torsion Bars / Adj. Spring Plates / Wevo Strut Brace / Monoballs / Tow Hooks / Oil Cooler Scoop / Brey Krauss Harness Truss / Race Seats / XD-16 AFR Guage/ 17" Kodiak Racing Whees and Nitto NT-01 255/315s
Old 11-18-2007, 03:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)