Thread: AFRs????
View Single Post

I tried experimenting. I can't really get it lean boosting. I think it is getting too rich way up top. I don't think my turbo can keep up, I get a stumble at WOT near redline and holding full boost in 2.3 and 4th. I check the guage and it appears to be dropping into the 9s. I thought maybe I hit the overboost switch but I don't think so at 115-120mph in 4th WOT???

We made many changes, with the entire new suspension, seats,solenoid switch, B6 1/2 bay cooler inc. the C2 style recirc. valve, Zork so we'll see. My mechanic is going to play with the Leask WUR and check it out.

Right now I am taking it easy and just getting the feel of the car again. The only thing I would bet on is that we have PLENTY of fuel.
1987 930 - K27 7200 / DAS Full Cage / Blownsix Intercooler / BB Headers / Zork Tube / Tial 46mm / Adjustable WUR / RPM Activated Solenoid / Open Element Air Intake / Smart Racing 27mm Sways / 24 and 33mm Torsion Bars / Adj. Spring Plates / Wevo Strut Brace / Monoballs / Tow Hooks / Oil Cooler Scoop / Brey Krauss Harness Truss / Race Seats / XD-16 AFR Guage/ 17" Kodiak Racing Whees and Nitto NT-01 255/315s
Old 11-18-2007, 03:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)