View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sand_man View Post
Depending on your schedule, I might be able to steal away for a couple of hours to lend you a hand this weekend. You are welcome to my spare coil, CDI box, and a set of plugs...although it does look like you've got spark.

I will say that I once had a set of plugs gas-foul so badly (in my 930) that they were unusable.
A fresh pair of eyes could come in handy. Just dont want u to get in trouble since it is a family weekend. I was thinking it could be the coil b/c i did think it had weak spark.

I emptied out the fuel tank, and put in 5 gallons of fresh premium fuel so i think I am good there, but there was old gas still in the system that could of fouled the plugs. I can also hear the injectors flowing on both sides of the block.

If you can make it this weekend, give me a call as it would be greatly appreciated.
06 Dodge Ram 2500 Power Wagon: Tow Vehicle
Old 11-23-2007, 08:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)