View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 935TURBO View Post
Oh thanks Spuggy....I got one with my KOKELN with the same configuration as on the thread....but as I'm selling the IC, I just wanted to know if I have to give other things with the IC.....
Up to you, but it'll be more attractive to the buyer if you're offering it complete with everything they need to bolt it up, I'd guess

I believe that Kokeln sell the fitting kit separately, so you could either keep it & discount by the cost of the kit, or buy a fitting kit for yourself/the new owner of the Kokeln.

Quote:
As my actual configuration is as on the thread you linked....does the "elbow" from a 965 stok....?...
Sorry old man, don't understand your banter... (Monty Python sketch).

If you're asking if the elbow is a factory 965 piece, it either is, or it's so close you really can't tell by looking at it while it's on the car. I think this piece isn't too bad, it's the other 965 pipes that are extraordinarily expensive for no apparent reason...

One of my wrenches thinks the Kokeln alloy extender for the intake pipe from that elbow is nicer than the factory 965 rubber pipe (happened to be chatting to him whilst he re-fitted a 965 I/C the other day).
Old 11-29-2007, 03:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)